Read More about - Playschools in Chennai
Playgroups in in Chennai
Playgroups are learning centres where parents enrol their pre-schoolers that help them in shaping their intellect. Young teachers make young children learn about a variety of activities, both mental and physical. Playschool kids are usually of the age group of 1 ? 3, the most crucial period to engage them in mild mental activities. It proves to be beneficial to enrol children in playgroups as they learn the art of socialising and sharing with fellow class mates. The preschools teach the students variety of subjects on the lines of art and craft where they can develop their creative skills further. The playgroups also offer a support network for the parents themselves and organise ladies nights out among other events. As modes of payments, most of them accept cash and cheques from their clients. Scroll up to choose from several playgroups in in Chennai.
Playgroups in in Chennai are the foundations of your child's education!
Now that it's time for your little one to go to school, you need to put some effort to find out an appropriate learning place. Remember that your child will be leaving the comforts of his/her home for the first time ever and hence you need to provide some careful consideration in picking out a reliable school for the small one. There are many well-known playgroups in in Chennai that provide a suitable learning atmosphere for small children between the ages of 3-5 years. Such special schools, also known as kindergarten schools, provide pre-school experiences to children and make them ready for their journey ahead. Find out one near you today and prepare your child for a better future.
What do children do at playgroups?
At playgroups in Chennai has, children get plenty of opportunities to learn things via activities. These include craft and construction activities, adventure play, sand and water play, art, books and stories, and music and movement among others. It helps to strengthen their motor skills and also allow them to learn things on their own. Other than these, they also learn to socialize with children of the same age group. Such schools usually run for an hour or two. They have a relaxed environment where your child can feel comfortable outside the comforts of their own home.
How are playgroups beneficial for children?
Playgroups provide an opportunity to your child to learn through creative and unstructured methods. They also help to develop social skills in children because they learn to interact with others, share and make friends. They learn how to manage stress and easily adapt to change. The pre-schools build attachments between children and adults as they share a reasonable amount of time and experiences with each other. Children get the opportunities to reason and solve problems too.
How can you choose a good play school for your kid?
Before you enrol your child in a play group school, you must do some homework to make your investment worthy. After all, it is a matter revolving the most precious gift of your life- your child. Things that you need to check are mentioned below.
1. You should visit the school personally to find out how the vibe is.
2. How do the children appear? Do they look happy?
3. See if there are sufficient toys, books and play equipment, things that would easily attract children.
4. Find out how clean the place is because hygiene is important.
5. Is the school properly fenced? Safety and security of your child is a primary concern.
6. Talk to the teachers to see how welcomed do you feel and also if they are keen to provide you with all the necessary information.
7. Another important thing is the teacher-student ratio. A reliable playgroup should not have more than 15-20 children per batch. Lesser the strength of the class, better would be the attention of the teachers towards your child.
8. Other things to consider are the reputation of the school, the distance of the establishment from your house, infrastructure, tuition fee, the timing of the school, etc.
What is the approximate fee at playgroups?
The fee would vary from one play school to another depending on the reputation of the place and many other factors. Given below is an approximate cost.
|Admission Fee||Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000|
|School Fee||Rs. 40,000 onwards|
Please Note- The cost mentioned here is indicative.
In in Chennai playgroups provide a superb platform for your child’s learning and development. While there are plenty of reputed nursery schools around, the best ones can be found only on Emimake.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. At what age do kids attend a playgroup?
Toddlers between the ages of two to three attend a playgroup.
2. Will my toddler have to wear a uniform at the playgroup?
It completely depends on the playgroup in question. Though most of the playgroups in in Chennai don’t have a uniform, please enquire with them before proceeding with the admission process.
3. Do playgroups in in Chennai provide meal service?
Yes, many playgroups provide nutritious meals to all the admitted toddlers.
4. Are the toys at the playgroup safe for my toddler?
All playgroups use 100% safe and non-toxic toys for their development programmes.
5. What is the average fees of admitting a toddler in a playgroup in in Chennai?
Playgroups charge anywhere between Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 30,000 as the fee for an academic year.