Read More about - Pest Control in Chennai
Infestations caused by pests at home require professional attention which is provided by residential pest control services. There are a large number of companies that offer pest control solutions for your residential area and you can choose one depending on your preference in terms of budget and location. These professional organizations have a number of plans that cater to your specific needs depending on the type of pest attack. After arriving at the site, the personnel inspect the site and recommend the appropriate treatment and plan that should be considered and also spread awareness about the precautions to be taken. Bed bug treatments, termite exterminators, rodent exterminator and cockroach treatments are some of the treatments offered by these companies to overcome the attack of pests. The total service cost for the treatment is decided on the basis of the residential area that is treated and the type of treatment carried out. Depending on the severity of attack, the companies suggest the frequency of the treatment that is required to get completely rid of the attack. Please scroll up to browse through all the residential pest control service providers in in Chennai.
How can Emimake help in choosing the best Residential Pest Control Services near you?
You can search Pest Control Services For Residence in in Chennai on the basis of your location, popularity, ratings & reviews on Emimake. To get the best offers from business listed with Emimake, click on the Best Deals tab beside listings and fillup the requirements. Businesses will contact with their best offers. You can negotiate with them. You can now chat with businesses and get multiple quotes in a jiffy on the Emimake Android and iOS app.
Say NO to pests! Pest control services in in Chennai have the best solutions!
Pests can pose serious risks to health and safety. These creatures can be found in both residential as well as commercial buildings. Common pests include spiders, ants, cockroaches, rats and bedbugs. Keeping your home/office pest-free is important for many reasons. Insects like termites can cause a great amount of damage to the property. Cockroaches, rats and mice can spoil the food making them unhealthy. It is, therefore, necessary to put an end to this issue once and for all. You may seek help from one of the professional pest control services in in Chennai for eliminating the problem from its root.
What is the procedure followed by the Pest control services in Chennai has to offer?
Pest control workers employ a combination of integrated pest management techniques to create a pest-free environment. While the cockroaches, spiders and termites are some of the most common targets for extermination, the pest control service providers also provide solutions to properties that have been infested by bees and wasps. Occasionally, these residential and commercial pest control services are known to eliminate the nesting of birds in buildings. They follow a step-by-step process, as given below, to make a property bug-free.
1. The pest control services usually proceed by inspecting the property and identifying the places of infestation.
2. Based on that, they outline their plan of action which may include spraying with chemicals or natural compounds, blocking suspected points of entry, setting traps, and destroying suspected breeding areas.
3. While some operations may take about a week to complete, some may need about two-three months to show positive results.
What are the top reasons to hire a pest control company?
Hiring one of the credible pest control services comes with a large number of benefits than trying to control pests on your own. You can always count on the training that they receive in the field. They know how to manage infestations. Mentioned below are a few reasons that will help you understand why the services of a pest control company are significant.
1. Eliminates health risks- The pests are known to be the carriers of harmful diseases and bacteria which can expose your family to health issues. Bees or wasps can trigger off dangerous allergic reactions, while ants can contaminate the food, and termites can damage the furniture.
2. Identifies the source- If you are looking for quality service, then the best thing that you can do is call a professional who can locate the source of infestation and can maximize the effect of the service. If the source is not eliminated, more infestations are likely.
3. Can stop damage- The investment you make to hire a pest control company can save your money over time. Pests tend to cause damage to clothes, carpets, floors, walls, and foundations, for which you may need to spend quite a good sum of money to get them fixed. By having a professional beside you, you can quickly and effectively protect your property.
How much do the pest control companies charge?
Given below is an approximate rate.
|Treatment Type||Price Range for 1 BHK||Price Range for 2 BHK||Price Range for 3 BHK||Price Range for 4 & 5 BHK|
|Basic Treatment||Rs. 600 – 800||Rs. 950 – 1150||Rs. 1200 – 1500||Rs. 1200 – 1500|
|Cockroach Treatment||Rs. 550 – 750||Rs. 750 – 900||Rs. 950 – 1000||Rs. 1050 – 1200|
|Bedbug Treatment||Rs. 900 – 1100||Rs. 1100 – 1300||Rs. 1200 – 1400||Rs. 1450 – 1650|
|Cockroach & Bedbug Treatment||Rs. 1100 – 1400||Rs. 1500 – 1800||Rs. 1850 – 2000||Rs. 2300 – 2500|
|Mosquito & Flies Treatment||Rs. 450 – 650||Rs. 650 – 800||Rs. 1850 – 2000||Rs. 1050 – 1200|
|Rat & Rodent Treatment||Rs. 400 – 600||Rs. 600 – 800||Rs. 800 – 950||Rs. 1000 – 1200|
Please Note- The prices mentioned above are subject to change.
In in Chennai pest control services are doing a great job by helping their clients live in a healthy and pest-free environment. If you are looking for a professional service too, Emimake is definitely a great place to begin your search.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often should I get my home serviced for pest infestations?
1-2 times a year. That’s how many times you should call for pest control services.
2. Should I clean my house before the pest control treatment?
No, you don’t have to clean anything before the procedure. However, the pest control agency can instruct you on certain hygiene steps to take post-treatment.
3. How long does the treatment last?
The treatment duration depends on the type of infestation. Some pests are eradicated post a single treatment while for pests like fleas or bed bugs, 2-3 treatment sessions are required.
4. Will I have to vacate my home during and after the treatment procedure?
You may have to leave your home during the procedure. Once the procedure is finished, you can be asked to leave the home for a few hours.
5. How much do pest control agencies charge in in Chennai?
The cost of treatment differs according to the type and the severity of pest infestation. Expect the basic treatment cost to range between Rs. 600 to Rs. 1,200.